CC-Link IE was the first, and is still the only, open industrial Ethernet protocol with gigabyte speed and a high bandwidth for data-critical real-time applications. However, the advantages of gigabyte performance also apply to products and applications at lower levels.
CC-Link IE TSN builds on the advantages of CC-Link IE, by improving communication capabilities and the synchronization accuracy. The demand for TSN support will therefore continue to grow, as this technology enables the combination of various networks in the same main cable and the provision of real-time communication via time synchronization. This means that highly developed motion control is possible.
Please also refer to our TSN Acceleration Technology.
Our CC-Link IE TSN Remote Station SDK supports class A on Linux-based platforms and class B for selected architectures. The architecture of our SDK allows porting to the platform of your choice.
We will gladly support you during porting!
- You receive the complete C source code
- API documentation and porting guide
- TSN-ready: Uses hardware where available with fallback to Software 802.1Qbv
- iMX6 and STM32 included as reference ports
- Demo application included
|OS||Linux (Kernel > 4.6)||FreeRTOS|
|IDE||GCC + CMAKE||STM32CubeIDE or GCC + CMAKE based|
|TSN||IEEE 802.1AS + IEEE 1588v2||IEEE 802.1AS + IEEE 1588v2|
|Speed||100Mbit/s + 1000 Mbit/s||100Mbit/s|
- Class A Linux for 1000 MBit/s passed the tests but has not yet been officially certified.
- Class B STM32 for 100 MBit/s has been submitted for certification.
Please contact us if you are interested in this product!
- Cyclical communication in a CC-Link IE TSN network is implemented via hardware and software.
- Simultaneous communication with the standard Ethernet TCP/IP communication is possible.
- The master station can also be implemented on an IPC or personal computer.
- Thanks to TSN, the real-time application and conventional Ethernet protocols can be operated using the same cables.
Embedded Experts is your development partner for making your products CC-Link IE TSN-capable.