- An unlimited number of MODBUS slave devices can be polled
- Supports a blocking and non-blocking API
- Optimized ports for Windows/Linux resulting in low RTU round trip times allowing the polling of a large number of devices
- Can be extended by custom function codes
- Embedded platforms with no operating systems (AVR, MSP430, PIC32, ARM Cortex (Atmel, Freescale, ST, NXP and others), 8051 and others
- Embedded platforms with RTOS (FreeRTOS, ucOS-II, Keil RTX and others
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux and others)
Do you have questions?